READY. SET. GO
is a 3-phase program that puts you in the driver’s seat to starting or growing a business without confusion or inaction.
I’ve documented my entire business building journey and am now teaching you how to do it.
This program is what I’ve used to build a fulfilling business that will leave a legacy for my children, allows me to travel more and spend time with family and friends.
This 1-3 month program includes assessments, action plan, checklist, one-on-one business coaching resources and support to get you through the stages of establishing or growing your business. Here’s what you’ll do in each phase of Ready. Set. Go
- Complete a 28-point Entrepreneurial Assessment to determine your current stage in business
- Develop a business action plan to reach your goals in a short amount of time
- Apply for EIN to make your business official
- Establish your business on a Federal and State Level to make your business legal
- Outline your Momentum Movement Plan to prepare you for the ‘Set’ phase
- Develop or Re-Develop your business action plan to ensure we’re on track to your success
- Outline and create 1 passive income product
- Re-design your Momentum Movement Plan to prepare you for the ‘Go’ phase
- VIP day (6 hours) to implement a special project
- Implement the strategy to launch your project
- Design your Momentum Movement Plan to keep you moving forward in your business
What is a momentum program without support? You will also receive:
- 15-minute ‘Coach on Call’ between Coaching Sessions
- (2) Follow-Up calls after coaching sessions have ended
- Unlimited email support during program
Plus, get discounted access to these a-la-carte options
- Logo Design
- Marketing Materials (letterhead, business card, flyer)
- Social Media Pages
- Video Commercial
This program has the power to take your business from stillness to bulldozer momentum
LET’S TALKlet’s get started. fill out the form below.
DowHave you ever been so afraid of failing at something that you decided not to try it at all? That’s the difference between fear and failure Fear stops you before Failure can stop you after Many of us have probably experienced this at one time or another. The fear of...